Monday 12 September 2011

Indok 'Aisyah @ Umairah

Assalamualaikum & Selamat Hari Raya everyone... i wanna take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness for all my wrongdoings and hope this Syawal can mark a new start for all of us to be better slaves of Allah :)

It feels like ages since i posted something worthwhile here... I've been sidetracked with many things lately, recouping my energy & pushing for my second coming...insyaallah

Wen't back to JB last Friday, mom & dad had a hajj seminar and i took the opportunity to visit my newborn niece :)   Indok 'Aisyah..... Umairah is her nickname, very beautiful right ?  I really like the name "Aisyah" which means "yang hidup bahagia / yang berbahagia" .... if nak manja2 cket leh panggil sya ;)

Ouh and we also celebrated my mom's birthday on 9/11 .... just a simple cake & some drinks, nothing fancy ...  below are some pics & vids (^_^) ... 

oooohhhh, i miss her :'(

















0 comments: