Thursday 23 June 2011

Keep Calm... SABAR (^_^)

Don't talk when u're angry because u always say things u don’t mean when u're mad... If u're mad at someone, just stay quiet & calm urself first... Think clearly & then figure out what u really want to say to her or him...

I used to be a hot-head, spitting out words of anger every time I'm pissed off at someone or something... I can't really remember clearly, but there was this incident during primary school where I shouted at a friend... I lunged a full force attack of hurtful words & insults, things that I never ever meant... But as the Malay saying goes, "Terlajak Perahu Boleh Diundur, Terlajak Kata Buruk Padahnya"... & truly enough, I lost a friend that day  :(

After that I changed my ways, I quickly shut my pie hole & walk away whenever I'm mad or feel like exploding... I give myself time to cool off & rethink the situation... Alhamdulillah, I normally cool off pretty fast as I have my own psychological methods to assist me  :)

Sometimes...no, MOST OF THE TIME the issues are veeerrrryyyyyy petty & shouldn't be a reason to start a tantrum... masa tgh marah tu lah setan dok 'menyelinap' masuk ke saluran darah & hasut utk buat benda2 yg kita akan menyesal nnt  ;)

So whatever it is, jgn cepat melatah & most importantly bak kata Heliza dlm vid clip kt bwh ni:  

S... A... B... A... R...  

SABAR  (^_^)
 



“Wahai orang-orang yang beriman, bersabarlah dan kuatkanlah kesabaranmu dan tetaplah bersiap siaga (di perbatasan negerimu) dan bertakwalah kepada Allah agar kamu beruntung.” Ali-Imran : 200

0 comments: