Monday 11 July 2011

I'm Waiting ...


U’ll never enjoy Ur life living inside the box …
U’re so afraid of taking chances, 

how are U going to reach the top ???

Rules & regulations force U to play it safe ...
Get rid of all the hesitation,
it’s time for U to seize the day …

Instead of just sitting around & looking down on tomorrow …
U got to let Ur feet off the ground, 

there is no time for sorrow …

Try to have no regrets even if it’s just tonight …
How are U going to walk ahead,

if U keep living in the past ???

Stuck in my same position, U deserve so much more …
There’s a whole world around us just waiting to be explored …

The world will force U to smile …
I’m here to help
U notice the rainbow …

I'm trying to be patient, the first step is the hardest …  
I know U can make it, go ahead & take it …

I’m waiting … Just waiting ...

0 comments: