Tuesday 19 July 2011

Leaving on a jet plane ...


Well not really on a jet plane like in the Armageddon movie, naik AirAsia je coz tu yg paling murah skang ni...kena budget sket, simpan duit untuk raya hehehe :D

Flying off to Brunei again tomorrow to settle some business matters, this time for a month.... silap-silap beraya kat sana, ntahla.... actually x kisah pun coz before this pernah je beraya kat luar negara....  1st day raya kena attend seminar (mat saleh tu bukan gheti-gheti org nak p semayang raya ke, makan ketupat ke..... haish)

Lepas raya maybe akan ke UK pulak, tgh negotiate lagi deal dgn mat saleh ni.... if offer dia menarik & both parties agree, kena dok sana for around 2 years.... hati masih lagi bercampur baur, masih lagi x sure ke mana harus dituju.... Malaysia or Brunei or UK ... ketiga-tiga ada potential yg sgt besar, cuma kalo kt UK kena tinggalkan byk sgt benda kt Malaysia ni..... kalo Brunei x rasa sgt, takat 2 jam lebih je flight, anytime leh balik.....

I'm still weighing the pros & cons for each scenario, & at the same time doing my istikharah.... so far nothing yet, but I'll keep on praying... only HE knows whats best for me & my future.... After this phase is settled, nak buat istikharah utk jodoh la pulak.... dapat je petunjuk malas nk tunggu2 lagi, terus je hantar rombongan.... I'm not getting any younger, time to get serious & do what needs to be done PRONTO !!!!

So dgn itu, jom dgr lagu yg dipopularkan oleh movie Armageddon tp di"cover"kan oleh Linda AF2.... love this version very much  ^^


All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
The taxi's waitin' he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go :-(

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Every place I go, I'll think of you
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go :-(

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time let me kiss you
Close your eyes I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go :-(

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go :(

0 comments: